January 26, 2013

Toddler Photo Shoot

:
I had this brilliant idea of dressing Eliza up in her fancies and then taking a nice 18-month-old shot--one that we could treasure forever.  Unfortunately, I forgot she has to be 18 months old in order to take them.  Needless to say she was less than cooperative.  Here are some examples of how things were going:




Desperate to get some happy pictures, I finally resorted to bribing her with chocolate:

 But then the pictures looked like this:


I was losing hope.  You can see why:


 I dejectedly loaded my card onto the computer, knowing there wasn't anything good.  But then I came across this fun one:



So, I guess it wasn't a complete waste of time. 

5 comments:

  1. #3 is my favorite! I laughed too loud and woke up my baby. Oh, who knew photo shoot gone bad could be so good? I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. #3 is my favorite! I laughed too loud and woke up my baby. Oh, who knew photo shoot gone bad could be so good? I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee! i think i love bad/funny photos ever more than the rare nice ones. she has such luscious lips and pretty blue eyes. and funny expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg jenny, thanks for the laugh! that is soooooo funny, i think i snorted! you're right, though, that last pic is a keeper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenny, I can't get enough! Your blog is the best medicine. I agree with the others. The best photos are the ones that show what's really going on. I always look at our family photos and think, "that is so fake!" We never look that perfect. Keep blogging! It's so fun to read.

    ReplyDelete