November 8, 2010

Hidden Treasure

"Mom!  Mom!  I found a hair glob!!  I found a hair glob!!!"  This was Andrew's exciting announcement the other day as he hauled that hair glob all the way downstairs to show me.  That's a thoughtful boy. 

By way of explanation he said, "I was just playing with my toys and I wanted to have my Indian float in the bathtub, but the drain wouldn't go down.  And so I pulled it up and I saw some hair sticking out.  Not very much, but a little.  So I pulled on it and it kept going and kept going.  And it was a huge glob."

He was really excited about his find but I made him pose with a disgusted face for posterity.



9 comments:

  1. What a find! Is he always this helpful when playing or does disaster ever strike? "Mom, I was just trying to wash off your engagement ring in the clean toilet water and it slipped and I accidentally flushed..."?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dead Tribble (Star Trek Fans)

    ReplyDelete
  3. O. M. G. I think I just threw up in my mouth a little! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a very satisfying moment for him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow - that is really... really... really gross. but leave it to andrew to dutifully clean out your drain for you and then be excited about his find.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenny, does that glob of hair belong to you?
    I think your losing all your hair!

    (snicker☻)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is great! I was looking forward to what the hidden treasure was. :) I bet he'd find a treasure in my bathtub, too. I'd hire him to find hair glob treasures at my house. He could be rich!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just read your comment on our blog...:) We have a shortage of comments so we are grateful to hear from you! Thanks for "peeking" come back anytime! I love your blog-it is a breath of fresh air to read!

    ReplyDelete