April 10, 2009

Puke, Ogre, and Pirates



Puke
On our way to the children's museum today, Andrew started hurling into the bucket we keep for such incidents.
Grandma commented that it's too bad he gets car sick.
Defiantly, he said, "I'm not sick from the car! I'm sick from breakfast!"

Ogre
Later at the museum interactive theater, he dressed up in a costume.
I said, "Oh, you're an ogre."
He ran around randomly until he stopped and said, "What does a
' yogurt ' do, anyway?"

Pirates
When we got home he was exhausted and napped for two hours. When he woke up he said, "I feel too tired. I feel like the pirates who don't do anything."

3 comments:

  1. That's hilarious! I love those pirates! I feel like them all of the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What on earth did he have for breakfast? That Andrew is such a delight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ellie calls yoghurt "orgut." So I can see where he got that. As a lifetime lover of yoghurt, though, I see nothing ogre-ish about it. Love that entertaining little Andrew!

    ReplyDelete